If you’re reading this article, then you are undoubtedly curious about the services of a virtual property assistant.
Virtual Property Assistants are slowly becoming a renowned asset and ‘Must-Have Trend’ for any busy property entrepreneur. Too often, we think that full-time, physical staffing is our only option. It’s not. Keeping operating costs minimized and in some cases totally eliminated, is the mindset every property entrepreneur should adopt for 2016.
Think back to when you first started out, as a successful business professional for sure you will have set specific targeted goals. What you want to achieve from your property venture as well as outlines of how you intend to achieve and timeframes of your objectives. With April 2016’s landlords 3% stamp duty increase on property purchases, there is no better time in 2015 to get your house in order and tighten up those purse strings.
With a bountiful of top Property Entrepreneurs, Estate Agents and Property Developers UK wide following suit and shifting to this new way of working. Running a tight ship is a must have for 2016.
Before we go on to recommend reasons why you should hire a property virtual assistant, ask yourself these questions.
Evaluate Your Needs
Q: Do you find yourself with overwhelmed, not enough time and way too many tasks to tackle alone, successfully?
Q: Are you facing excessive specialist staff salaries and the additional pressures of overheads that come with employing onsite staff?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then you are in need of a Virtual property Assistant. Consider this question carefully… Would you let employing onsite staff stifle your margin for business growth?
Why should you hire a Property Virtual Assistant?
Property Virtual assistants are relatively new to the world of Virtual Assisting, as such increasingly in demand as company’s value the flexibility and cost-effectiveness of their services. VA leaders like Clear View Administrations are being snapped up for their individual services. There is no time like the present to consider carefully how they will benefit your business needs.
Here are Tasks Clear View Administration Can Take Off Your Hands to Benefit Your Estate Agency or Property Investment Business
- Screen your e-mail and respond on your behalf
- Schedule and confirm your appointments
- Book your travel arrangements for much-needed networking & property events/auctions
- Make calls on your behalf, sourcing property of market deals, chasing feedback from viewings, liaising with solicitors, mortgage advisors and banks on behalf of purchases.
- Market Research – perform miscellaneous research towards purchases, source ways in which to obtain financing
- Fill out expense reports and track reimbursements
- Create invoices and post payments
- Marketing Assistance – Maintain company websites, property listings, and email marketing /social media marketing. We are very aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace
- Client Relationship Management and Database Management
- Property Management including organising day-to-day repairs or security, negotiating leases and contracts or hiring individuals to manage the property on your behalf.
- Assembling development teams including architects, engineers, marketers, agents, builders
- Manage mixed-use portfolios, commercial property and asset management
And that’s not all we can do…To create a bespoke solution for you and your business, why not arrange a meeting with us today, Put yourself in our hands and relax, knowing that your bases are all covered and that you really can push on with developing your company in 2016.
Copyright © 2017 Clearview Administration. All rights reserved.